Registration Fee Table
Early Bird Registration
June 30, 2022
Sept 17, 2022
Dec 15, 2022
Dec 17, 2022
Listener: 350 USD
Listener: 400 USD
Listener: 450 USD
Listener: 480 USD
Presenter (Abstract): 400 USD
Presenter (Abstract): 450 USD
Presenter (Abstract): 480 USD
Presenter (Abstract): 500 USD
Student (Full paper): 450 USD
Student (Full paper): 480 USD
Student (Full paper): 520 USD
Student (Full paper): 550 USD
HKSRA Member (Full paper): 480 USD
HKSRA Member (Full paper): 500 USD
HKSRA Member (Full paper): 530 USD
HKSRA Member (Full paper): 580 USD
Nonmember (Full paper): 500 USD
Nonmember (Full paper): 530 USD
Nonmember (Full paper): 580 USD
Nonmember (Full paper): 610 USD
CFAIS organizing committee is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, given the uncertainties and travel restrictions caused by the virus, we understand that some participants' travel plans may subject to change beyond their control, so the conference committee provides online participation as an option, and participants who chose online could switch to onsite meeting package when they are certain about their travel plan.
Online participation rate as follows:
Listener: 200 USD
Presenter: 250 USD
Student: 320 USD
HKSRA member: 350 USD
Nonmember: 380 USD
1. Extra Page: If the paper exceeds 5 pages, the additional pages will be charged as 70 USD/ page.
2. Extra Paper Upload: Additional papers written and presented by the same author can be added to a full registration for an additional 370 USD.
This is only valid when a full registration is also in the author’s name.
3. Extra Banquet Ticket: 50 USD per coupon.
Full Conference Registration Includes
1. Access to meetings sessions on Dec. 16-18
2. Free coffee breaks, lunch and dinner on Dec. 17
3. Conference kits including printed program, attendance certificate, souvenir...
4. Publication at digital conference proceeding, full paper only
5. Presentation (oral/poster) during the technical session
1. The registration form will be sent along with manuscript acceptance letter, listeners please contact email@example.com for registration.
2. The conference online payment system will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few currency exchange commission fee which is charged by cardholder'bank, it should be borne by the cardholder.
3. For wire transfer payment, bank charges are borne by the applicant.
If a registrant is unable to attend CFAIS 2022, they may substitute, by arrangement with the conference organizer, someone else to attend the conference, or transfer their participation to another conference in HKSRA conference portfolio. If the aforementioned solutions are not applicable to the registrant, the following policies of cancellation and refund apply.
Up to 90 days prior to the conference date:
70% refund of the registration fees paid
Less than 90 days, but more than 60 days prior to the conference date:
60% refund of the registration fees paid
Less than 60 days, but more than 30 days prior to the conference date:
50% refund of the registration fees paid
Less than 30 days prior to the conference date:
Please note: The cancellation and refund request must be made formally through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The organizer reserves the right to adjust the conference date and venue due to any unexpected circumstances or force majeure events.
2. Participants are required to wearing the name tag when attending the conference. Non-participants without name tags are not allowed to enter the conference area if not permitted.
3. Please take good care of all your belongings in the public area on the conference site. The conference organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage of property.