HKSRA Member(Full Paper)
USD 480 (Early), USD 500 (Regular), USD 530 ( Late), USD 580 (Onsite)
USD 500 (Early), USD 530 (Regular), USD 580 ( Late), USD 610 (Onsite)
USD 450 (Early), USD 480 (Regular), USD 520 (Late), USD 550 (Onsite)
USD 400 (Early), USD 450 (Regular), USD 480 (Late), USD 520 (Onsite)
USD 350 (Early), USD 400 (Regular), USD 450 (Late), USD 500 (Onsite)
Early Bird Rates: Through June 25, 2021
Regular Rates: June 26, 2021-Sept 15, 2021
Late Rates: Sept 16, 2021-Nov.30, 2021
Onsite Rates: Dec.1-3, 2021
Extra Page: If the paper exceeds 6 pages, the additional pages will be charged as 70 USD/ page.
Extra Paper Upload: Additional papers written and presented by the same author can be added to a full registration for an additional USD 370. This is only valid when a full registration is also in the author’s name.
Extra Banquet Ticket: USD 50 per coupon
CFAIS organizing committee is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, given the uncertainties and travel restrictions caused by the virus, we understand that some participants' travel plans may subject to change beyond their control, so the conference committee provides online participation as an option, and participants who chose online could switch to onsite meeting package when they are certain about their travel plan.
Online participation rate as follows:
HKSRA member: USD 350
Nonmember: USD 380
Student: USD 320
Presenter: USD 250
Listener: USD 200
Full Conference Registration Includes
1. Access to meetings sessions on Dec.1-3
2. Free coffee breaks, lunch and dinner on Dec.2
3. Conference kits including printed program, attendance certificate, souvenir...
4. Publication at digital conference proceeding, full paper only
5. Presentation(oral/poster) during the technical session
1. Registration Form Download
2. The conference online payment system will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few currency exchange commission fee which is charged by cardholder'bank, it should be borne by the cardholder.
3. For wire transfer payment, bank charges are borne by the applicant.
1.For "No shows", the registration fee is nonrefundable.
2.The applicant should send the refund/cancellation requests before 30 May 2021. Cancellations will incur a US$100 administrative fee. NO refunds can be provided after this date.
1. The organizer reserves the right to adjust the conference date and venue due to any unexpected circumstances or force majeure events.
2. Participants are required to wearing the name tag when attending the conference. Non-participants without name tags are not allowed to enter the conference area if not permitted.
3. Please take good care of all your belongings in the public area on the conference site. The conference organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage of property.